The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting the 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the FCS II fin range, it's now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds without the need for any screws or tools, so you'll be in the line up faster.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Each purchase includes tabs, screws and fin key
- Side Boxes available in 3 degree cant (angle), 5 degree cant, or 9 degree angle.
Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
What you’ll find when you ride boards fitted with FCS II is more speed & drive, quicker acceleration, and most importantly, more response from your board, and that equates to better surfing.
Countless victories have been achieved by World Championship Tour competitors riding the FCS II system and fins, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet
- Please note that your purchase of SIDE boxes includes BOTH left and right
- Your purchase of CENTER box includes center box ONLY
- Ensure that you purchase all necessary boxes for your fin set-up
- 3 and 5 degree cant recommended for back (trailer) fins in quad set up
- 9 degree cant recommended for front fins in tri (thruster) and quad set up
- center box (0 degree) needed for center fin in tri set up